Saturday, January 28, 2017

Easy Come, Easy Go - The Art Of The Deal - Don Donald Trump - Dunce Trump

Donald Trump had a summit planned for next week with President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico. This was an important meeting and Mr. Trump decided to set the stage for it on Twitter.

President Donald Trump: "If Mexico is unwilling to pay for the badly needed wall, then it would be better to cancel the upcoming meeting." 1/26/17 Tweet

President Enrique Peña Nieto: “This morning we informed the White House that I won’t attend the work meeting scheduled for next Tuesday with @POTUS.” 1/26/17 Tweet

I'm impressed. I'm so impressed, I'm breathless. I'm so impressed I'm taking Xanax.

Mexico is our third largest goods trading partner. Don Donald decides to make them an offer they can't refuse and they promptly refuse it.

I read "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo. I saw all "The Godfather" movies. I even read "Fool's Die" by Puzo. I enjoyed the books and the movies. Did they teach me anything about international politics? No, but I am sure that if Donald dons the role of a Don and sets out to represent the United States, he won't do very well.

The Italians actually have a few words for this. They are "asino", "somaro" and "ignorante". You could also use, "sciocco", "stupido", "fesso", "buffone" and "imbecille".

Oh yeah, after playing the fool (fare il buffone), Don Donald follows up by pretending that the decision to cancel the summit with Mexico was "mutual". Sei veramente cosi stupido? Quanto stupido si può ottenere?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/mexico-president-donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-border-wall/



Holy Moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment