Saturday, January 21, 2017

Nasty Woman

I watched the inauguration of Donald Trump yesterday. I saw him take the oath. I listened to his speech. I became disoriented and confused. Doubt crept into my heart.

Today I went looking for some news. I wanted to see what the women were doing in Washington, DC and elsewhere. I stumbled on a live feed just as Ashley Judd took the stage. I listened to her in awe. Once again the Spirit came over me and I was renewed.

Holy Moly!

The link below will take you to a video of Ashley Judd's rendition of Nina Donovan's poem, "I Am A Nasty Woman".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ashley-judd-womens-march_us_58837ceae4b096b4a231f193

Watch as the Spirit inspires Ashley and be inspired.

Trump's election may just be the catalyst for a whole new generation of activists and advocates, true American patriots who believe in freedom and equality. His inauguration may be the beginning of the end for the Tea Party and the religious and alt right fanatics who have held our government hostage for the last 6 years.

Thank you Ashley.

Holy Moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment