Monday, May 1, 2017

May Day

Today is May Day. It's a big day for celebrations around the world. Some celebrate it by dancing around a Maypole.

In Russia they usually celebrate it with a giant military parade.

This morning I read a Washington Post article that totally unnerved me. I suggest you read it. Click the link below the tanks.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/how-the-republican-right-found-allies-in-russia/ar-BBAziX5?li=BBnb7Kz



When the information about Russia's interference with our elections and its involvement with Trump's campaign staff, transition team and family came out I was very upset.

Trump's bromance with Putin has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I fear that Russia has compromised Trump's administration.

After reading this article, I fear that Russia has compromised a lot more than Trump's administration. Has the conservative right wing of the Republican Party been compromised? Has the NRA been compromised. Has the religious right been compromised?

I will be spending May Day sending out MAYDAY calls. The members of Congress who have not yet been coopted by Russians need to convene a special investigation with an independent prosecutor. They need to expose everything Russia has done to weaken and neutralize our country.

Holy Moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment