Monday, May 15, 2017

Trump Pitches A Skit To SNL

Trump: Hey I have a great idea for a skit.

SNL: Take your best shot.

Trump: I fire U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara who is investigating corruption in NYC and looking into crimes committed by the Russians renting space at Trump Tower.

Trump: Then I fire Sally Yates, the Acting Director of the Justice Department after she tells me about Flynn's misdeeds concerning Russia.

Trump: Then I fire FBI Director James Comey because he's conducting investigations into Russian interference with our elections.

SNL: There's nothing funny about any of that.

Trump: Wait for the punch line. The day after I fire Comey, I invite Sergey Kislyak the Russian Ambassador (a known Russian spy and spy recruiter),  and the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, to the White House at the request of Putin.

SNL: Not funny.

Trump: Wait, wait. I don't allow the American Press to attend the meeting.

SNL: You know we do political satire and it has to be funny right?

Trump: Yeah, yeah. Here's the punch line. Here's the joke.

SNL: Hmm.

Trump: Here it comes - During the meeting I share highly classified security information with the Russians.


SNL: Ah. Not funny!

Trump: What? This is bigly funny. This is great, really great comedy.

SNL: No it isn't.

Trump: What if we add "lock him up" chants from the audience?

SNL: Goodbye Mr. Trump. The security of our nation is no laughing matter.

Holy Moly!



No comments:

Post a Comment