Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Church of the Holy Moly


I went to sleep before a winner was declared in the 2016 election for President of the United States. It sure looked like Donald Trump was going to win the election, but no one was saying that on any of the news channels I kept turning to. I even did my own research on the internet and concluded that Donald Trump could not help but win, but I was at odds with all of the pros calling the race. I did the only thing that made sense under the circumstances. I went to bed.

When I awoke on November 9th, I turned on the TV and there was no definitive answer as to who had won. I turned to the internet. Looking at the raw data for each state, I realized I was seeing clearly what everybody else was having a problem accepting. Donald Trump had won the election. Donald Trump would be our next President.


It was then and there, sitting at my desk staring at my computer, that I realized I was having a spiritual moment. The Spirit clearly had chosen me to bear witness to the truth of what had just transpired and what was about to happen. I call it my Holy Moly moment.


Perhaps Saul had such a moment when he woke up after having been struck down from his horse and blinded for 3 days – when he became Paul and began his preaching as an Apostle of Christ.

Unlike Paul, I was not seeing clearly after having been blinded. I was seeing clearly from the get-go after everybody else had been blinded on July 19th, the day Donald Trump officially became the Republican presidential candidate.


For months I had been saying to anyone who would listen that if Donald Trump was on the ballot he could win. I said that in the face of all the assurances I was getting from everyone, assurances that Donald Trump could not possibly win. I was written off as a worry-wart.


I cannot tell you why things happened as they did. I strongly suspect Kokopelli or Loki or both had a hand in this. Regardless of why, it was clear that I was chosen by the Spirit to bear witness to everything. It was not my sight that had failed.


So here I am. I am the prophet for the new Church of the Holy Moly. I am the one who was chosen to help you see. It just makes sense to me to start my ministry at the start of a new year – the Year of Trump.

Hold onto your hats, we are in for a wild ride!


Holy Moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment