Thursday, February 2, 2017

House Of Trump - You've Got To Listen In Tongues To Understand What Donald's Minions Are Saying

You have to know how to listen in order to understand what Trump's minions are saying. They speak in "tongues". They use doublespeak.

Here are 2 recent examples:

1. In an interview with FOX News, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said, "The wall will be built where it's needed first, and then it will be filled in. That's the way I look at it. I really hope to have it done within the next two years."

2. In an interview with Judy Woodruff on PBS News Hour, Vice President Mike Pence said, "I’m very comfortable with the fact that there’s only one person in charge of the Trump administration. It’s President Donald Trump."

Here's what they actually meant:

1. We are not going to build a wall. We may put up a few feet here and there, but, believe me, we are not gonna build that wall. Listen carefully to what I say. I said, I "hope" to have it done in two years. When Dummy Don hears that he thinks I said, "The wall will be built within two years." That's not what I said. Dummy Don isn't a reader. He doesn't know how to parse a sentence. He's not big on comprehension. He won't be President two years from now. The guy's tripping over his own feet and screwing up royally. He'll either resign or be impeached.

2. Hey, don't blame me for anything. It's all Don Donald. Don Donald is the only one responsible for what is going on. He's the one at the helm. He's issuing executive orders and conducting diplomacy on Twitter. The guy's a lunatic and we just try to stay out of his way. He's dangerous. Didn't you see what he did to Sally Yates? She was really stuck between a rock and a hard place. She couldn't dodge and confound him like the rest of us have been doing. She had to personally sign onto his Muslim Ban. She couldn't do it. It's unconstitutional! It's illegal! I mean look at poor Press Secretary Sean Spicer. He's been ordered not to say the word "ban". He's coming undone and Don Donald already had him worried about being fired because of the way he dressed. Hey, when Don Donald resigns or gets himself impeached, I will be the next President. I can't get my hands dirty. I speak in very measured tones. I don't use words carelessly. Don Donald is the "one at the helm". Don Donald is flying solo. He's gonna crash and burn.

I hope this makes everything clear. When the Spirit visits you, as I have been visited, you learn to "listen in tongues". I'm listening in tongues carefully to everything that's being said. Trump's minions know he's going down and want distance and plausible deniability. Hell, they probably have an impeachment pool going at the White House.

Holy Moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment