There is some truth in Trump's claims that the press has failed to report on massacres. Here are a few of the press' most egregious oversights:
1. Trump's daily massacre of the truth. If the press adequately listed the number of lies told by Trump and his appointees each and every day, newspapers would have at least twice as many pages. If each lie on the list was elaborated on, a typical daily newspaper would weigh at least 400 pounds; a weekly would require a van to be transported. For radio and television coverage, the amount of daily broadcast time would consume the entire day, each and every day.
2. Trump's massacre of all that is decent. Trump has violated almost every taboo we have. He is the house guest that shits on the table during meals. He is the guy who shits where he eats and he eats everywhere. He loosed Stephen Bannon on Washington, DC and Kellyanne Conway on the media. This is like breeding cockroaches, rats and maggots in your house and hiring Typhoid Mary as a restaurant hostess.
3. Trump's massacre of the Constitution. Trump has laid waste to the separation of powers, the judicial branch, the freedom of the press, the emoluments clause, equal protection under the law, the separation of church and state, freedom of religion, and civil rights in general. He is the guy who yells fire in a crowded theater.
4. Trump has massacred fashion, grooming, the English language, and the general rules of decorum. The hair, the tie and the hat are just a few of the many bigly things he's done to humiliate us. His daily tweets are beyond scandalous.
5. Trump has massacred our relationships with our allies. He is a veritable wrecking ball in international policy and negotiations.
6. Trump has massacred the safeguards that were put in place after the 2008 economic meltdown that almost destroyed the world's economies.
7. Trump has massacred the security of our homeland. His immigration/Muslim ban is being used as a jihadi recruitment tool. His ill planned and failed raid in Yemen has interfered with the United States' ability to take further action in Yemen.
Trump is the perfect storm of corruption, degeneracy and incompetence. He hit this country like a simultaneous tsunami, hurricane and flood. He is a backed up sewer system and a contaminated water supply. He is a national outbreak of salmonella and the plague.
Trump has gone beyond Sherman in his infamous March to the Sea. From California to the New York Island, from the Redwood Forest, to the Gulf stream waters, Trump has had it in for you and me.